Everyone around is telling us to be Matured. They used to say, ” Be Mature Man, Mature.” I want to ask you that,”What is Maturity?” Is there any specific and correct definition of Maturity. Sometimes we decide someone’s Maturity on his/her behavior, sometimes on his/her thinking. But, exactly how can we decide Maturity? How can anyone guess someone is Matured or Immature?
Did you cry all night? Were you hurt? And nobody knows? Congratulations! You are a mature person now.
Here I’ve made a list for you which can give you the brief idea of what Maturity is? 😉
Let’s move to list 🙂
- Maturity is when you logging out from Facebook and start Reading a book.
- Maturity is when you realize your best friend can be your worst enemy. 😉
- Maturity is when you focus on your career more than searching for ‘THE ONE‘.
- Maturity is when you realize that your ex-girlfriend left you because you were unsuccessful (not because of any other reason she told).
- Maturity is when you don’t go for the blind date just because you are going through ‘Break-up Phase’ because of your BFF told you to do so.
- Maturity is when you care about your Parent’s Happiness more than you care about your Girlfriend/Boyfriend.
- Maturity is when you realize that cuteness and smartness don’t pay bills. Guys/Girls with ambition and education are better.
- Maturity is when you ‘Smile and Move On‘ than ‘Shout and Cry’.
- Maturity is when you stop judging a girl on clothes she is wearing.
- Maturity is when you realize it’s okay to settle for less than to lose everything for big.
- Maturity is when you start spending more time with yourself than on any social media platform. 🙂
Oops, It’s not finished yet.
- Maturity is when you realize nature has its own music you just need to listen.
- Maturity is when you know Silence is More Powerful than having the Last Word.
- Maturity is when you be a good listener than blabbering around unnecessarily.
- Maturity is when you stop believing ‘Money Can’t Buy Everything‘ (It’s better to cry in Mercedes than on Bicycle).
- Maturity is when you stop ‘Planning More Doing Less‘ type of stuff.
- Maturity is when you believe that if there is God, it is one and the same for all.
- Maturity is when you realize ‘Pain Is Temporary.’
- Maturity is when you know it’s useless to chase love.
- Maturity is when the fear of being average strikes you hard.
- Maturity is when you realize that grades don’t measure Intelligence.
- Maturity is a period you attain when someone finds you on Google rather than on Facebook. 😉
Maturity starts from respecting yourself. And then others. Because if you don’t love yourself, who else will?